The Montgomery Village Kiwanis Club supports many programs devoted to helping children to learn and grow to become productive citizens. While Kiwanis Children's Fund has clubs and partners all over the world, the Montgomery Village Kiwanis Club partners with a number of local community organizations and programs to benefit the children of surrounding Montgomery County, Maryland. See below for a list of the partners that benefit from the fundraising and volunteer efforts of Montgomery Village Kiwanis.
- The Tree House Child Advocacy Center - The only one of its kind in our county of 1 million people, Tree House is dedicated to reducing trauma and promoting healing for child victims of physical and sexual abuse and neglect.
- Women Who Care Ministries - Women Who Care Ministries provides food items to school children living at or below the poverty level to ensure they can eat on the weekends when they have no access to free or reduced meals at school.
- Community Services for Autistic Adults and Children - A nationally recognized leader in developing state-of-the-art services for people with autism, CSAAC also works with the Montgomery Village Kiwanis Aktion Club.
- The Miracle League - The Miracle League gives hundreds of children with disabilities the chance to play baseball and soccer on a disability-friendly playing field in Germantown, Maryland.
- Relay for Life - Montgomery Village Kiwanis supports a local walk in Montgomery County for the renowned coommunity-based fundraising event organized by the American Cancer Society to benefit cancer research efforts across the country.